Kirk House is now accepting applications for Fall 2017!
Children must be 3 by Sept 1, 2017
(Also still accepting applications for 2016-2017.
Children must be 3 by Sept 1, 2016)
Our weekday preschool, known as “Kirk House,” has been providing a quality preschool program since 1953.
Our mission is to provide a hands-on learning environment for 3’s, 4’s and 5’s with the teachings of Jesus Christ inter-woven into a development-oriented curriculum.
Kirk House is dedicated to:
- Creating an atmosphere which helps children develop and grow socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically; thus gaining confidence and self-esteem.
- Following a theme-based curriculum which takes into consideration attention span, differences in interests, and cognitive abilities.
- Using Bible stories and music, so that children come to know Christ’s love, building a Biblical foundation for a relationship with Him.
Kirk House is a warm and friendly place where children will feel secure, accepted and loved. Each child’s individual, physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs are met in an environment that encourages the children to learn more about their world through play and exploration. Qualified and loving teachers work together to ensure that all elements of the program are interwoven to enrich the children’s awareness of the various themes taught during the year. Stimulating and educational activities such as blocks, music, stories, art activities, manipulatives, and outdoor play help the children to grow and learn in a fun environment.
Kirk House Features
- State licensed, non-profit Christian school
- Low child-to-adult ratio
- Nurturing staff
- Development-oriented program
- Kindergarten readiness
- Nutritious snacks
- Beautiful, air-conditioned facility
- Park-like playground
- Parents always welcome
- Full-time staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- Children in diapers accepted